The Double B Equestrian Center offers a large well lit covered arena to encourage you to ride your horse no matter what Mother Nature is doing that day. Many of our boarders ride their horses after work in the evening and change in our spacious clean restrooms.Our lounge area is the meeting spot for relaxing and catching up with other riders. Contact owner Rick Brewer at 214-882-1213 for more information.
- Lighted Indoor Arena – 120′ x 250′
- 3 Outdoor Arenas –
- 100′ x 200′ (dedicated jump arena)
- 80′ x 150′ multi use arena
- Tie Down Arena
- 66′ Outdoor Sand Round Pen
- 46 Acres with Cross Country Course and Trails
- 60 – 12′ x 12′ Full Care Stalls
- 12 – 12′ x 12′ Self Care Stalls
- Individual Turnout Pens / Pasture
- Six Horse “Hot” Walker
- 7 Wash Racks including one with heated water
- 4 Restrooms w/ 2 showers
- 6 indoor grooming stalls
- Large Lounge Area
- Squeeze Chute for Roping Activities
- Wide Concrete Barn Aisles
- Owner Lives at Facility
- Gated Private Drive
- Parking available for horse trailers
- Automated Cutting Flag for cow work
- Calf roping chutes
Arenas and barn also available for hosting clinics and horse shows. Interested in joining the Double B family? Check out our horse boarding page for the level of care you want.
Wide aisles and roomy 12×12 stalls with windows on two sides.
Spacious clean restrooms with showers and other amenities.
Arena groomed on regular basis to ensure smooth riding.
Large outdoor jumping arena with a variety of jumps.
Main barn and arena conveniently located under the same roof
Picturesque 46 Acre Facility with a mixture of pasture and woods.
Large 120×250 Covered Arena allows for night riding or riding on rainy days.
Lounge area with full kitchen and tables for hanging out after a ride.
Horse-friendly electro-braid fence keeps your horse safe.